In case you missed them, here are the latest posts on Mapplr and Shopplr.
(1) A long essay on why Uber and sharing services like it are popular and why democratic societies need them. I’ve included my experiences with Uber and taxis in Manila, Bangkok, Malta, Rome, Paris, London, Singapore, Kyoto, Tokyo, Melbourne.
(2) Updated review on The Nadler Soho, my favorite hotel in London.
(3) Reviews of two new hotels in Tel Aviv: The Market House Hotel, a chic boutique hotel in Jaffa, close to the flea market (Tel Aviv); The Norman, a luxury hotel in the center of Tel Aviv.
(4) Review of Casa Leto, a boutique hotel in St. Petersburg. I stayed there and I recommend it.
(5) Review of Son Brull, which I consider to be the BEST hotel in Mallorca.